Wednesday, April 02, 2008

list no. 5: I Love LA

I lived in LA for 2 and a half years. If there weren't things I loved about LA, I wouldn't have stayed there as long as I did. So here's the list:

1) KCRW
2) Summer concerts at the Hollywood Bowl
3) The Sunday Farmer's Market on Main Street in Santa Monica
4) Afro-Brazilian dance class at the Electric Lodge in Venice
5) The Getty Center

There are a few other things, but those are the top five. Of course, it goes without saying that the best thing LA has to offer me are my FRIENDS who live there!

AND, on that note, for every one thing I love about LA, there are about 100 things I love about SF! It's like I'm in love with the City. I'll never tire of witnessing the Golden Gate Bridge every time I exit the tunnel on the Marin side when I'm heading back into SF. When I'm coming home from work at night, each time I see the glowing red towers, it feels like my boyfriend waiting up for me with a glass of wine, a fire in the fireplace and my slippers ready by my favorite chair. I want to kiss it.

No comments: