Sunday, August 31, 2008

première nuit blanche (threesomes)

Needless to say, Anthony and I returned to the hotel at 5 am on Friday night. He, Lilia and I got started at 11 pm with a bottle of Champagne (yes, capital C) and a bottle of white in the hotel room. Zurich's old town was a-bamboula with a street party which included live bands, expensive beers and many drunkards stumbling over cobblestones. We three met up with another group of three Zurichers (is that what you call people from Zurich?) and danced and partied the night away to the sounds of a fun balkan-punk band (the only thing missing was an accordion).

About 2 am, we lost Lilia to her desire for sleep, but for the king of bamboula and I, the party had only just begun.

We connected with our second Zuricher threesome of the night, who invited us to come along with them to another street party on Longstrasse, which according to our new friend Nadine, was the street in Zurich where you go to find drugs and sex. I didn't see any whores - though I was propositioned - and didn't witness any drug usage - apart from the beers we were drinking.

All said and done, what a way to kick off my late summer vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn!
I knew I should have gone w/ Ted! (or Bill).
Which one are you?
Actually i thought about this - since there are T's in your name & a B in mine, that might be a good way to keep it straight.
What do you think?
Send pics of Grnoble!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin Tieche said...

Probably not going to Grenoble this time. I'll save that for when we have our reunion!