Monday, November 15, 2010

A Giant Parade!


On November 1, 2010, the San Francisco Giants became the World Champions for the first time in history! It was one of the greatest times I can remember being here in The City, and I also experienced the greatest connection to my birthplace that I ever remember.

Two days later, SF exploded into a sea of Orange & Black as 1.5 million fans descended upon the downtown area to welcome our champs home. It was an amazing outpour of support and love for our team! I am blessed to have shared that beautiful moment with such amazing friends, so now, I share my memories with you!

Music: Wide Eyes, Local Natives

(I'm going to make another one where I bleep out the expletives, but I like the raw feeling to it right now. Not too many expletives. Plus we got Timmy Lincecum who made "F*ck Yeah!" the Giants slogan for 2010. It was on the tip of everyone's tongue.)

No comments: